You can follow my adventures of flying with our peanut Elias on Southwest's blog, Nuts About Southwest.
Here are my specific posts:
- How Not to Go Nuts While Flying with a Peanut
- My Peanut and I Fly Southwest Contest
- The Mother of All Podcasts
- Southwest Flies Home to Milwaukee
- Tips for Traveling with a Toddler
Here are my tips for traveling with an infant
Elias and I invite you to Milwaukee
Tips for Traveling with a Toddler
Does Your Family Fly Southwest?
If you enjoy flying Southwest with your kids and want to post a My Peanut and I Fly Southwest button to your blog, click here.
Favorite Travel Products
I regularly are asked about my favorite travel products, so I have listed them here. Check back regularly because I am sure this list will be updated as I am introduced to new products and Elias grows!
- Go-Go Kidz Travelmate - If your child is in a convertible or toddler car seat, the Go-Go Kidz Travelmate attaches to the seat to make traveling through an airport a breeze!
- The Bumble Collection's Natalie travel diaper bag - This roomy diaper bag has lots of pockets and has rings to easily attach to your stroller. It is my favorite diaper bag to use when traveling.
- Ah Goo Baby's The Plush Pad travel changing station - I love this changing pad! It is incredibly soft and made with memory foam, rolls up compactly and is great for travel. It works great to leave open in hotel rooms or at grandma's as a changing station. It is far superior to the changing pads that come with most diaper bags.