Home              About              Scrapbooking              Reviews              Photo Deals              Freebies              Links              Contact Me

Friday, November 13, 2009

GoGo Babyz Travelmate Review

I received the GoGo Babyz Travelmate to use on a flight with Elias. To be honest, it seemed like a good product in theory, but I wasn't sure I would like it as much as a stroller. However, last weekend I flew alone and needed to take Elias's car seat with me. There was no way I could carry a car seat, a diaper bag, purse AND Elias, so I tried out the GoGo Babyz Travelmate.

I am now its biggest fan. Elias is too. :) 




People kept stopping me in the airport asking about it.

And I was thrilled to share my newest, best baby travel secret! If you need to fly with a car seat, you have to buy this thing.

Period.

It is incredibly lightweight and easy to attach to your car seat. The wheels roll very smoothly and Elias really liked being in it.

Of course a stroller is nice because you can put your diaper bag in the bottom of it, but that is the only downside. The ease of getting your car seat to the plane far outweighs not being able to attach your diaper bag to it. :)

Now that Elias is a toddler, he does NOT like to be a "lap child." Flying with a car seat makes things so much easier - and safer for him too.  The GoGo Babyz makes it easier to fly with that car seat!

This product was provided free of charge by GoGo Babyz. These are my honest opinions on the product. I do not post reviews on products I can not stand behind. Please see my disclosure statement for more info.

6 comments:

  1. Does that work for infant carriers too, or just car seats? Looks like that may be sooo useful for travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for car seats. You would want to use your stroller for an infant carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! I was thinking about buying one for our holiday travels in December, but I wanted to find reviews before I made the purchase. Someone else told me you have to screw & unscrew the car seat to the Travelmate, which seemed time consuming for the airport, but in the picture, it looks like a strap just loops through the back of the seat? That looks pretty simple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it is just a strap - no screws! It is very, very easy. You don't want to leave it on though when you strap the seat in on the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday I had to get my carseat and baby home as our car is in for repair. All I was thinking is I need that thing from Jessica's blog!! Instead I had to call my Dad to pick us and the carseat up!!

    ReplyDelete