Home              About              Scrapbooking              Reviews              Photo Deals              Freebies              Links              Contact Me

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Review: DaySpring Products

As a member of the (in)courage team, I have been blessed to be introduced to some of their great products. In fact, a lot of family members will be receiving DaySpring products for Christmas. I thought I would share a few favorites here.

DaySpring-Danielson Design Studio- This studio allows you to custom make really cool signs and frames for anyone in  your life. I love custom gifts because I think they are something you don't buy for yourself, you know? Through Monday, they are running a sale where you can buy one, get one half off.



Whatever is Lovely canvas - I LOVE this canvas. I have probably bought eight of them for my family and girlfriends. It is beautiful - and on clearance! (I bought several before they were on clearance- and then more at this great price. I love them THAT much.)

May the Lord Bless You baby canvas - I am always going to baby showers and sending baby gifts lately. I love this series. 

Lisa Leonard necklaces - I love Lisa's designs, and I always get compliments when I wear her jewelry.


Peace and Love handmade block by Studio JRU - This is one of my favorite home decor items in our living room. It is stunning.

You can also make Christmas photo cards on DaySpring's website. I made cards for my mom on the site so that she could get a jump start on Christmas cards as she recovers from her surgery.



These products were provided by DaySpring for review or as compensation for writing for (in)courage. These are my honest opinions on the product. I do not post reviews on products I can not stand behind. Please see my disclosure statement for more info.

2 comments:

  1. I love hearing what you LOVE, Jess! Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely family! THank you for sharing this with us all!

    ReplyDelete