Home              About              Scrapbooking              Reviews              Photo Deals              Freebies              Links              Contact Me

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Review: Celtic Woman - Sounds from the Heart


I was recently sent Celtic Woman's new album Songs from the Heart to review by EMI Music as a member of Music Moms. I was excited to listen to it because I have seen many commercials for the five-member Irish femal ensemble, but have never listened to one of their albums before. Well, I loved the album! Their voices are magnificent, and their harmonies are so beautiful.

I have really enjoyed listening to the album while I work. It is relaxing, but not boring. My favorite song on the album is Amazing Grace. I found myself often putting it on repeat. You can see them sing it here.

The album includes:
Fields of Gold
Amazing Grace
Níl Sé’n Lá
My Lagan Love
When You Believe
The New Ground -
Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
The Coast of Galiçia
Non C’è Più
The Moon's A Harsh Mistress
You'll Be In My Heart
Goodnight My Angel
Galway Bay
The Lost Rose Fantasia
O, America!

If you are looking for some great music, I would definitely check out this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment